What you experienced at the March 2014 market:
- Yoga @10am both Saturday and Sunday!
- Over 80 local vendors!
- Lots of food
- Local beer and wine
- Live, local music and performances
- Activities for Kids
- Vendor / Artist Workshops
We gave away FREE RAFFLE TICKETs for:
- Riding Your Bike
- Bringing a Sustainable Water bottle or reusable container
- If you live in 77003, bring your driver’s license
- Bringing a Bath Towel to donate to Star of Hope
- Bringing an Old Computer or USB Mouse to donate to Comp-U-Dopt
- Bringing Your METRO Q-Card or Day Pass
- Riding Metro Lightrail or Ride the Wave
First Market Site Plan (Click for full printable version)
- 2.13 acre market space
- Blue squares = Vendor spaces (that’s almost 100 local vendors)
- Orange rectangles = Food Trucks
- Grey squares = MORE FOOD!!!
- Yellow squares = Local “Adult beverages”
- We have a 50′x100′ platform for our entertainment area (an old building foundation, we love to re-use!)
- We have space for bikes to safely park, and receive repairs
- Tons of seating
- Don’t forget plenty of bathrooms!
A large central stage showcased some of the best local talent Houston has to offer. There will be something for everyone to enjoy – family-friendly acts including: Musical Performances of various genres, amazing Street Entertainment, Dancing and many other creative and talented Artists displaying their remarkable abilities. Do you want to be a part of the entertainers at this new marketplace that will become an everyday market? Watershed Market is seeking talented individuals and groups that would like to entertain the marketplace either as performers, musicians and many types of Buskers.